Friday, April 17, 2009

Pickleball Friday 4-17-09

Today was our first time to play pickleball this week. Some of our players have been traveling and 2 have gone back to work, plus all the rain and wind that we've had.......it's been hard to plan our pickleball playing. But today we had a great day for pickleball. There were 12 of us on the courts today.....Bob T., Ron, Sharon, Ralph, Jan, Johnny, Carol, Bob H., Dan, Steve, Ken and I. The weather was great.....sunny, in the 70's and not much wind. Dan took a couple of tumbles today and I hope he is ok. We've all got to remember that we are there to have fun and not to kill ourselves to get to a ball (unless we're playing against Steve). I tried to take lots of pictures today but for some reason it seems that some of them didn't come out. I tried to get some pictures of Carol playing with Ralph today but they don't seem to be there. Maybe I was looking too much into the sun and it messed me up.
That's Sharon in the picture above.
Remember, if you have any friends or family that would like to try pickleball ask them to come.
Hope we can get in lots of playing next week.
Lynn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: