Friday, October 10, 2008

Pickleball at Timmons Park Friday 10-10-08

It was cloudy and cool this morning......perfect for pickleball. Ken and I got to the courts early and cleaned up the remaining water that was from Wednesday's rain. It wasn't too bad.
We had 8 for pickleball today......Bob T., Blake, John, Lynne (w/Bridget the dog), Ralph, Bob H., Ken and I. Blake was a new player today. He learned to play pickleball up in Washington. He is a good player. We had some good games and I tried to concentrate more on my game. I think I did a little better today.
Found out that Lynne will be leaving us next Tuesday and Bob T. is leaving us next Wednesday for 5 days. We're going to be needing some players. Fortunately Ron and Sharon will come home towards the end of next week but then Steve leaves for Ohio. We really better be looking for some new picklers. Seems that everyone has some traveling to do in October. Maybe we can get everyone back together again in November. I hope so!!!!
Well it seems that we have some takers for Sunday so guess we will play Sunday morning.
Hope to C U on D Courts.....Lynn

No comments: