Friday, March 6, 2009

Pickleball Friday 3-6-09


We had 11 today for pickleball. Thankfully no one paid attention to the wind. Ron says he likes playing in the wind but even this wind was wearing Ron out. The pickleball players today were Ron, Sharon, Mike, John, Jan, Anne, Carol, Johnny, Terry, Ken and I. I must say we had some wild games and they were very challenging with the wind. It was Terry 's first time to play pickleball and she did very well. She has a tennis and racquetball background so she knows her strokes. Both Mike and Anne were back and it was great to see them and have them back on the court again with us. I was disappointed that I didn't get to take any pictures today. I guess I was enjoying playing too much.

Looks like there is some rain in the forecast for next week but we hope to work around it. Lynn

No comments: