Monday, March 30, 2009

Pickleball Monday 3-30-09

It got to 67 degrees today, the sun was out and the wind wasn't too bad. There were 10 pickleball players today including a new player named Dan that we lured down to the courts to come and try the game. The rest of our players were Ron, Sharon, Ralph, Jan, Mike, Carol, Johnny, Ken and I. Ron and Sharon came a little before 1:00 and the 4 of us got in the first game. I apologize to all my partners today for the way I played. I have to admit that I am sort of handicapped in the arms now. I have the bad arm which is the left arm, and now I also have the worse arm....the right one. It was great to have Jan back today! I'm so glad that she is feeling better. We hope that we will be able to play again towards the end of the week, weather permitting of course. Remember, if you have any friends that would like to try pickleball ask them to come. Hope to C U on D Courts again this week !!! Lynn
P.S. Carol is our player of the day!!

No comments: