Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pickleball Tuesday 6-16-09

Sharon, Mike, John & Johnny
WOW!!! We set a record today. We had 16 pickleball players for the first time. That's the most we've ever had! The morning started out cloudy but nice. 3 of us got to the courts early and cleaned up after the rain that we had yesterday. Then a 4th showed up and so the 4 of us got in 2 games before the rest of the group arrived. The pickleball players today were Bob T., Fernando, Ralph, Ron, Sharon, Claude, John, Carol, Johnny, Mike, Pete P., Jan, Joanie, Anne, Ken & I. I took lots of pictures today and after having my camera for 5 months I have finally figured out how to not lose part of my pictures in the transfer from the camera to the computer. It was nice to have Ralph back today after being out with his NON-pickleball injury. And Fernando came for his second time since last August. He really plays the game well with his tennis background. Pete P. came back after his first time last week. Also Claude hasn't played in a while so it was nice to see him back on the courts with us again. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did today. Hope to play Thursday again. Lynn
P.S. See more photos below of today's pickleball session.

No comments: