Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Joanie & Claude

All total there were 14 pickleball players today. Those that were present for the session were John, Pete, Sally, Joanie, Ralph, Mike, Claude, Johnny, Carol, Bob H., Bob S., Anne, Ken and I. Pete and Sally were back from a 2 week vacation in Europe and they donated 6 new balls. Thank you Pete & Sally! Sally also came with her new pickleball paddle. I hope Bob T. is doing ok and will be back soon. I'll have to check up on him and see how he is doing. Once again the last game of the day was another 21 pointer. Spidey and his twin Ralph played against Sheik and I. At first Shiek and I were losing but we came back to win the game against the mighty Spidey and his twin Ralph. The final score was 21 to 18. Hope to see everyone on Friday. Lynn

Johnny & Spidey

John & Bob S.

Ken & Bob H.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: