Friday, September 4, 2009

Pickleball Friday 9-4-09

Johnny & Joanie
Wow!! We didn't have to clean the courts this morning. That was the first time in a while. No rain lately. We got to Timmons Park this morning and were joined by Steve and Ron. After warming up and hitting some balls we started a game. Ron and I played together against Steve and Ken....... and we beat them. Guess we started off the morning right!! Players were coming and going but after all was said and done I think the total of pickleball players today was 14. Present for our pickleball session today was Steve, Ron, Fernando, Mike, Joanie, Claude, Fran B., Johnny, Bob H., Jan, Anne, Carol, Ken and I. The games were very competitive today and a lot of fun. Claude brought his son, Fran, to try pickleball. He did great! As you can see below I got some good shots of him. Ken and I also know Fran from playing disc golf. Ron is going to be the organizer of the pickleball sessions for the next week and a half. I had a great time and I hope you did too!! Lynn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: