Monday, November 2, 2009

Pickleball Monday Afternoon 11-2-09

For you guys that weren't there today we had a great time and some fun games. There were 9 of us for pickleball today. Those present were Joanie, Jan, Ron, Sharon, Ralph, Fernando, Bob H., Ken & I. The session started off with Joanie and I playing Jan and Ken. We had 7 players for a while and during the second doubles game Jan, Joanie and I were out so Joanie and I played some half court. Soon Fernando arrived and we were able to have 2 doubles games going. Bob H. came just in time as Joanie had to leave early for work so we still had 8 then.
We're working at the polls tomorrow so Ken and I will be ready to get back on the courts on Wednesday. Hope you all can join us. Please come!! Looking forward to Wednesday..... Lynn

No comments: